Tuesday 4 December 2018

Talking to wife

Decemebr 8 / 2012

Talking to wife

I wrote, 'I talk to my wife more than ever before', amidst my many pastime like reading, travelling. I engage in classes in media and film appreciation in colleges, I watch movies, I write about them in magazines or our portal and on FB page too. Come to think of it (talking to my wife) I am making a confession. Yes the work in last 30 years unnecessarily took my personal time! ...and precisely that's why of late I travel to far away places with my wife. 
I am looking forward to our next trip
. (pic my wife Pushpa, daughter Charulekha and me)

1 comment:

Daily Satta King said...

I have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts in this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So i am glad to show that I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I such a lot indubitably will make certain to don't forget this web site and give it a look a relentless basis.
If Want Play online Satta King click Satta King :-

Translate